[LINK] More on the data capture directive

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Fri Jun 18 16:48:05 AEST 2010

On 18/06/2010 11:23 AM, Jan Whitaker wrote:

> Privacy betrayal has blown Labor's chances
The more this government carries on, the more convinced I am that Kevin
Rudd is unfit to lead a 21st century democracy.

I had thought that the election is too close for a change of leadership,
but now I see no choice. As it stands, Labor will be last on my ballot.

--
David Boxall                    |  In a hierarchical organization,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  the greater the confusion.