[LINK] Australians breaking the rules to get cheaper iTunes

Michael Skeggs mike@bystander.net mskeggs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 13:21:46 AEDT 2011

Amazon won't ship electronics, video games or photographic gear (as well as
myriad bulky things) to AU.
And tangentally, can I strongly reccommend www.booko.com.au for comparison
pricing on books and DVDs including shipping to AU and the site that is
almost always their top result www.bookdepository.co.uk (also .com for US
published books).
Regards,
Michael Skeggs