[LINK] "Unforeseeable growth" (iPad)

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Fri Jan 21 12:34:58 AEDT 2011

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011, Ivan Trundle wrote:

> On 21/01/2011, at 11:36 AM, Rachel Polanskis wrote:
>
>> Apple makes it hard, but not impossible for jailbreaking.
>
> 'Hard'?
>
> Not any more. It's literally child's play, Rachel. It takes less than 30 seconds, with tools freely available on the web, for most platforms. And one click, too.

I mean, Apple makes it hard for the people who derive the jailbreak.
All that 30 seconds of ease is a lot of hackery for the developer!

Although jailbreaking is legal and accepted, it is not supported and
roadblocks are placed in as many places as possible to make it
difficult to open up.

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html