[LINK] The Red Flag Act

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Fri Jul 1 10:10:49 AEST 2011

Rachel Polanskis wrote:

> When i lived in the outback, I had the pleasure of living in the Coogee Beach tram
> for 6 months at the Tram-otel.     I was ultimately kicked out for a situation that involved
> hundreds of redback spiders and later an incident with a synthesizer and a PA system.

Melbourne Tram #930 has found a home in Edmonton Canada, and does the High Level
Bridge run at times. Read more here:

<http://www.edmonton-radial-railway.ab.ca/highlevelbridge/>

  "The year 2006 saw the inauguration of ex Melbourne (Australia) tram #930,
   completing the fleet to three operational streetcars."

I was surprised and gratified to see the tram on a visit to Edmonton in 2006.

Bring them back! Please!

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

In a time of universal deceit,
telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
      -- George Orwell