[LINK] Happy birthday .au

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sun Jun 5 14:55:24 AEST 2011

Hi Tom,

Forgot to reference this news item. This article in question does seem
a little odd, in that it's from an ISP's subscriber splash page, and it
doesn't credit any particular writer or author. What that means in terms
of it's accuracy or veracity one cannot say, and so you may well be right.

<http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/technology/news-com-au/australia-
celebrates-25-years-of/371859>

> Stephen, not sure who wrote this, but there are a few inaccuracies and
> unfortunately I must make comment...

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server