[LINK] Death threats to Australian climate scientists

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sun Jun 5 19:56:04 AEST 2011

On 5/06/2011 2:08 PM, Kim Holburn wrote:
> It's unusual that we get death threats in Australian politics, (isn't it? I hope it is.).  Deniers must be getting desperate.

According to SBS TV news tonight, more than 40,000 have rallied in
support of a carbon tax, but Cate Blanchette was nowhere to be seen.
Have the thugs bullied her into silence?

Yes, I do mean the likes of Barnaby Joyce.

--
David Boxall                         | ignorance more frequently
http://david.boxall.id.au            | knowledge