[LINK] bin Laden is dead

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Tue May 3 18:53:56 AEST 2011

On 2011/May/03, at 5:47 PM, Martin Barry wrote:

> $quoted_author = "Kim Holburn" ;
>>
>> I find it amazing that so many people just accept that a government can
>> accuse someone of something and send a squad illegally to another country
>> and kill them and it's all right with you.
>
> Kim, can you specify what he was accused of that you have doubts about?

Wait a bit, you and several others are convinced of his guilt.  Don't you know what he was accused of?  I'm sorry as far as I know he hasn't been officially accused of anything.  Could well be wrong though.

What do you think he's accused of?  Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the supposed "mastermind of 9/11".  Perhaps there were two?

> I was under the impression that his various videos and other "communications"
> took responsibility for a lot of events which he was accused of
> masterminding, funding or resourcing.

He has said things in his videos.  Doesn't make them true.  I don't think he's made any tapes recently, too busy hiding out or getting old or dialysis or something.

Is that it?  All you've got?  The US can execute him because he made some videos and boasted a lot?

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant