[LINK] Fwd: Bin Laden mission is a fake

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Wed May 4 11:29:05 AEST 2011

At 10:35 +1000 4/5/11, Jan Whitaker wrote:
>I don't know the source, but just know the nutjobs are coming out of
>the woodwork! then again, it may be a joke.
>>Bin Laden mission faked

I reckon it's a nice little spoof.

But let's face it, there's plenty of paranoid-bait lying around.

The body was whisked away, weighted and flung into the sea - or so
we're told - with the result that no independent corroboration could
be achieved.

And, after all that time, in a 'heavily defended' compound, with lead
flying everywhere, after the SEALs had had to fight their way to the
inner sanctum, there were *how* few dead and wounded??

And that photo of the enthralled cabinet is an obvious fake, because
they'd never allow the President and Vice-President to be in the same
place at the same time.

And as for the crash of a chopper, well that's just an attempt to
make the mission look authentic and deflect focus away from all the
tell-tale evidence of simulation.

Geoffrey Robertson froths a little at the beginning of this piece,
but I think he makes some good points in the second half:
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/bin-ladens-summary-execution-maketh-the-man-martyr-and-myth-20110503-1e6md.html

>>Bin Laden mission faked
>>
>>A spokesman for the ultra right Mr T party today claimed the reports
>>of the SEAL attack on  Bin laden's compound were faked and the
>>footage had actually been shot in a back lot in Culver City.
>>Charlie Funk, an unemployed garbage collector and UFO enthusiast,
>>said that it was an obvious and desperate attempt by the President
>>to rescue himself from self evident destruction at the 2012 polls.
>>

>>"There are glaring amonolies (sic) in the footage we have seen" Funk
>>claimed. "At that time of year in Pakistan the wind blows all the
>>time but the smoke from the burning helicopter is going straight up.
>>And why were several well known special effects experts not present
>>at the CinemaCon 2011 Awards Ceremony in Las Vegas on 31 March?"

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916