[LINK] Jobs not all bad

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Sun Oct 9 10:59:15 AEDT 2011

On 8/10/2011 7:20 PM, Stephen Wilson wrote:
> ... the knowing superiority with which you
> dismiss all of Apple's innovation as mere 'marketing'...
What do you have against marketing? The best idea is not much use if
nobody buys it. As our government has discovered many times, good ideas
don't sell themselves (particularly in the presence of a pathologically
adversarial opposition).

In Fred's defence, most of the comments seem to support him.
<http://www.smh.com.au/national/letters/different-take-on-the-apple-supremo-20111007-1lduq.html>

--
David Boxall                    |  Dogs look up to us
                                 |  And cats look down on us
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  But pigs treat us as equals
                                                    --Winston Churchill