[LINK] Google Glasses no joke [was: Well, it is April]

TKoltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Tue Apr 17 14:43:04 AEST 2012

Err, whenever I want to discover the truth, I ignore the media, PR, and
the science; I just follow the money trail.

Who invested in what, at what stage in the funding rounds, what are the
various earlybird investors office registered address, do their ip
numbers resolve to networks with AS Numbers that don't connect anywhere
?

You would be amazed at how many start-ups are actually incubated by a
subsidiary of a think-tank that has it's mentoring non-exec Director a
member of a bipartisan (Dems & Reps) SME group with a desk in the West
wing @ 1660 Penn. Ave.

That tells me that groovy governments are getting away with what you
pose as an improbability.

The same applies to opposite numbers in China, Russia, Vietnam.

Australia is one of the few countries where our security forces don't
have access to people's personal data pages...
Oh wait... Sorry, my bad. I meant Antarctica... (need to get new
glasses...)

The upside of this activity is that more SME's get funded, more jobs are
created and the economy moves on... Crab like to the next bubble.

However data collected doesn't disappear with the financial bubbles. It
only gets deleted after you die. Oh wait, no, they're going to keep it
and publish it 99 years after you die...

TomK