[LINK] DNS disppearing all over?

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Thu Feb 23 14:10:34 AEDT 2012

Hi,
I am at <some_uni>, watching the DNS slowly disappear off the network.

I tried to connect to SMH and got a pernicious error

"
Service Unavailable - DNS failure
The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #11.c4c05cb.1329966030.804a315
"

Now this is failing for lots of different sites, eg BOM, Slashdot and others.

Anyone else seeing this right now?

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html