[LINK] BARACK Obama has been re-elected for a second term as US President

tomk tomk at unwired.com.au
Wed Nov 7 17:44:24 AEDT 2012

On 7/11/2012 3:10 p.m., Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
>> LIVE BLOG: US election 2012
>>
>>      * From: The Australian
>>      * November 07, 2012 4:33PM
>>
>> BARACK Obama has been re-elected for a second term as US President. Our live blog has followed the election results as they unfold throughout the day.
> <http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/us-election/live-blog-us-election-2012/story-fn95xh4y-1226512041791>

Yes. Interesting. This is the President that oversaw the disappearance
of more money during his tenure than all the previous presidents in the
US put together since the formation of the Federal Reserve.
A historical analysis of the lead up to the Weimar republic has a
fascinating correlation to what appears to be happening in the USA now.

Mind you, it is doubtful that anyone could recover an economy where 12
trillion dollars was given away with no audits or responsibility so it
will be interesting to see how the US recovers from it's current status quo.

Free Money, A Trillion here, a Trillion There...
http://youtell.it/willtell/?p=163 <http://youtell.it/willtell/?p=163>

I'm only glad we don't have a Federal Reserve that gives away our money
to foreign banks.

Our government would appear to be more focused on responsible economics.