[LINK] Tablets, smartphones and PCs

John Hilvert john.hilvert at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:25:03 AEDT 2012

Actually, I agree with you about the musical input issue. On reflection
that was a blind spot for me.

As a bluegrass enthusiast, I found the latest versions of GarageBand easy
and fun to prototype arrangements with.

Thanks also for the tip about Hexachrom.

Maybe I was just too grumpy this morning.

--
John Hilvert