[LINK] Using Free Linux Software for Teaching Online, 30 November, Google Sydney

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Thu Nov 29 18:05:23 AEDT 2012

The Sydney Linux Users Group (SLUG) were short a speaker for their
November meeting, so I volunteered with "Linux Software for Teaching
Online at Australia's Leading University".

SLUG meetings are always interesting, with a wide range of speakers (not
just me) and have the bonus of being held at Google's Sydney office: 6pm
for 6:30pm, Friday, 30 November 2012

http://blog.tomw.net.au/2012/11/using-free-linux-software-for-teaching.html

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au

Adjunct Lecturer, Research School of Computer Science,
Australian National University http://cs.anu.edu.au/courses/COMP7310/