[LINK] TurnBots FTTn WAS: ABC News: The vast differences between the NBN and the Coalition's alternative

Nicholas English nik.english at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 14:06:35 AEST 2013

Apologies for the dead end. :( and yes Jan' link is the one.

Even though the article predates the 'definitive' policy release the bulk
of the analysis rings true.

I actually did provide feedback to the ABC about the prevalence of missing
bylines in their mobile content and let them know about their dead links.
But your right I didn't refer to the date - face-palm.

Nicholas English

Mob:        +971 (0)55 600 4364
Postal:     PO Box 440056,
                Dubai,