[LINK] Fwd: Your message to Link awaits moderator approval

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Sat Apr 13 16:36:29 AEST 2013

On 13/04/13 15:32, Ivan Trundle wrote:
> That's Mailman for you.
>
> All attachments are stripped, in any event: even a 20 KB postage stamp image.

cant blame the tool, it's the way we have asked for it to be set up.

I run mailman lists and can choose to allow or not allow attachments and
the set the size to suit the list purpose.

I guess we haven't ever wanted attachments since we are all smart enough
on this list to put content out there and reference it via links.

Oh that's called facebook today isnt it?

;)

cheers
brenda
--
Brenda Aynsley, FACS CP, ACS Honorary Life Member
Chair IFIP International Professional Practice Partnership (IP3) 2011-13