[LINK] What I don't like about Turnbull's NBN

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Tue Apr 23 21:09:42 AEST 2013

On 23/04/2013 6:49 PM, Frank O'Connor wrote:
> Turnbull's NBN? Not even a quarter as attractive. ...
As Paul Brooks said
<http://mailman.anu.edu.au/pipermail/link/2013-April/099706.html>:
> 75% of the cost to build 70% of the network in 80% of the timeframe to provide less
> than 10% of the capacity ...

In the 1960s, part of the road outside my school in Sydney's Surry Hills
collapsed. When they dug it up, the foundation proved to be timber
blocks. Looks like what the Coalition plans is a timber foundation for
the NBN.

--
David Boxall                    |  Drink no longer water,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  for thy stomach's sake ...