[LINK] What I don't like about Turnbull's NBN

John Clarke johnc+link at kirriwa.net
Wed Apr 24 17:43:58 AEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 03:56:27PM +1000, Rachel Polanskis wrote:

> Also, given that Pacific Internet does not seem to be an NBN supporter, we might have to
> change ISP's which would mean losing my "vintage" email address :/

When I switched from Pacific to Internode, they let me keep my old
email address for a small charge.  I don't know whether they still
offer that option: it was a long time ago (2003) & I only kept the
old address for a couple of years or so.

- John

--
"But it does make you wonder whether the feds might be well served by a
preemptive strike on the Telstra Deathstar itself. Smash the bastard up