[LINK] How Do I Stop Spam from the Palmer United Party?

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Tue Feb 4 10:02:22 AEDT 2014

On Sun, Feb 02, 2014 at 10:29:25AM +1100, Tom Worthington wrote:
> Any suggestions on how to stop this? There is an unsubscribe offer at
> the end of the message, but a posting to Whirlpool indicates that a
> request to be removed from the mailing list resulted in more email:
> http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2148871&#r14

unsubscribing is NEVER the right answer to spam - you didn't subscribe
so you shouldn't have to unsubscribe (and expecting you to do so simply
doesn't scale even if it was guaranteed to work - how many hundreds or
thousands of spammers should you have to unsubscribe from?).

just add palmerunited.com and alacritytech.com.au to your block list and
forget about it.

don't engage with spammers, don't communicate, don't beg to be removed,
just block them.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>