[LINK] Link message size limits

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Sat Feb 8 09:39:08 AEDT 2014

I didn't know about this. Presumably the extra size is due to an
included image. Note that it was not all that much over. I won't
repost and see if the message eventually gets approved because I want
to see if the image actually goes through.
Jan

>Your mail to 'Link' with the subject
>
>     Poor HTTP performance question
>
>Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
>
>The reason it is being held:
>
>     Message body is too big: 52873 bytes with a limit of 50 KB

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how
do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer