[LINK] Census phone line overloaded and hanging up on callers

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Wed Aug 3 17:06:24 AEST 2016

my experience too on the 3rd occasion and yes it might just make it for
tuesday.  However I heard on abc24 breakfast this morning the guy in
charge say no rush, plenty of time to complete it after tuesday.

So what do you know, there is discretion when it suits,  for 'lateness'
but not for real and genuine concerns about both security and privacy.

is this the last of the federal departments to die wrt to trust?

sigh

cheers
brenda

--
Brenda Aynsley OAM, FACS CP, ACS Honorary Life Member
ACS Immediate Past President 2016 & 2017

ACS Partnering for Success

Mobile:+61(0)412 662 988 || Phone:+61(0)8 7127 0107
Skype/Yahoo/Twitter: baynsley
Mobile when I am out of Australia: +372 5408 0036