[LINK] A vested interest?

Forename Surname AbbottabadGuy at OutLook.Com
Thu Oct 5 11:05:42 AEDT 2017

https://twitter.com/adjohnsonACS/status/912196227273342976

I was interested to read:
"A real privilege to have @ScottMorrisonMP addressing @ACSnewsfeed members this Thursday discussing Australia's evolving digital economy."
			---Andrew Johnson‏ @adjohnsonACS, 11:05 PM - 24 Sep 2017.
The CEO; of the company of which, you so proudly state in your signature, you are a life-member; is humbled by  S c o t t  M o r r i s o n.
I wonder if my e.-mail address (AbbottabadGuy at OutLook.Com) played a part in garnering such animosity?  Do you not think it prescient to declare such connexions? if only to absolve yourself from such accusations as I put forth here?

Regards with caution,
Reubs Newbs.

P.s.  I know such e.-mails as yours would be better let alone: but I'm a stubborn bastard.