[LINK] itN: OzPost Esky-on-Wheels Delivery Robot

JLWhitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Fri Oct 26 09:39:27 AEDT 2018

On 26/10/2018 8:08 AM, Roger Clarke wrote:
> "Because it was the first extended trial of this technology in Australia, we were able to gather feedback from our customers about whether this solution could be useful and what they might be interested in seeing more of in the future.
>
> "There were no technical or safety incidents during the trial and we have secured community and regulator support to keep exploring this technology."

Can't wait to find these things fished out of the Brisbane River like
all the freebie bikes sunk in the Yarra.

Jan

--
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: @JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer