[LINK] Defence dumps Windows XP

JLWhitaker jwhit at internode.on.net
Tue Feb 26 12:42:57 AEDT 2019

I just heard a program on Radio National about the new whistleblower
laws. I wonder if it covers IT coders. It sounds like a really good
start on protecting people, and requiring majorly large companies to
prepare actionable policies to be in place by January 2020, but the law
comes into effect in July this year.

--
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Twitter: @JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer