[LINK] 50 years of Teleworking Fantasies to COVID-19 Reality

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Wed Apr 8 17:22:23 AEST 2020

Yes, I have experienced joggers running through the social distance I
was keeping from my companion walker. The other aspect of social
distancing is to avoid crowds. The inner west has wonderful footpaths to
walk along.

The Police are patrolling the Bay run with threats of closure.

There are also calls for roads to be closed to cars to enable
pedestrians (including joggers) and cyclists to social distance. This is
happening elsewhere in the world. And I am using quiet streets with caution.

"This ingenious illustration reveals how much space we give to carsApr
29, 2017, 3:01 AM"

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/car-illustration-karl-jilg-2017-4?r=US&IR=T

Marghanita

--