[LINK] Hucksters Unite!

jwhit at internode.on.net jwhit at internode.on.net
Fri Apr 10 10:11:49 AEST 2020

 I know a lot of people think Twitter is the devil's spawn, but you
can sure learn a lot about crazy deals out there that make you go
hmmm.
How is Pete Evans even still allowed on TV, let alone advertising
products? At least with Twitter and other social media platforms, he
can be exposed for the shonk he actually is.
Remember, he was the cute one on My Kitchen Rules with the long
eyelashes. Also promoted the paleo diet, and put down things like wifi
and 5G. You won't believe what he's pushing now, complete with a
caveman beard. But yes, it's still him. This is the trending Twitter
feed about it. The nutcases are out in force as well according to
those who ventured to his website.
https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Pete%20Evans%22&src=trend_click
Jan