[LINK] Absence of evidence to support contact-tracing apps (or evaluation remote education)

jwhit at internode.on.net jwhit at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 28 08:48:32 AEST 2020

Maybe not a link issue generally - but a pattern.

If anyone is looking for the Remote Education reports that Tehan has
been spruiking today, finally found them. The australia.gov.au website
is ONLY Covid19 unless you scroll to the bottom to get to the actual
info page, and even then, no clear info to get to the his department
anywhere that I could find. The only way I could find these was going
to his twitter account and finding a different report that at least
included the department URL itself.
https://www.dese.gov.au/news/new-research-examine-potential-impact-remote-learning
My question: how can they write these reports when remote education
during this pandemic hasn't even been running for a matter of
days????? Evidence? This is an entirely different situation.

Jan