[LINK] Microsoft Office .. one day sale

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 08:06:31 AEST 2023

If you install LibreOffice, you get all the office software you need, for free and with no constant messages that you haven't paid
Microsoft enough.  There are some amazing extensions available.  The files you produce in native mode are guaranteed archival
quality.  You can read and write MS Office format if you need.

At this price you can spruce up any old boxes..