[LINK] National Skills Passport

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Mon Sep 25 14:43:53 AEST 2023

but this is from pre-school - guess it will advise if you played with
nature, composting or lego(TM). Or how many languages you can read,
write or speak

Employment white paper to deliver more highly qualified workers in net
zero, care and digitisation
Published: September 24, 2023 10.31pm AEST
https://theconversation.com/employment-white-paper-to-deliver-more-highly-qualified-workers-in-net-zero-care-and-digitisation-214229

--
Marghanita da Cruz
Telephone: 0414-869202