Comments on recent additions

BURTON John john.burton at tsra.gov.au
Wed Mar 20 16:18:31 EST 2002

This being the Paliau movement, wouldn't the translation just be the
conventional "wrong, incorrect etc"? I suggest the meaning was that his
speaker's parents hadn't yet had "true ways", i.e. Paliau beliefs and ways
of doing things, revealed to them, therefore they were "wrong".

Any more for any more on Paliau?

John Burton