wanpis

jenny xomerang jenny at xomerang.com
Sat Mar 30 12:04:31 EST 2002

"wanpis" like Mesulam said literally translated in English means "one fish".
In English it could mean "all alone" "alone" or it is the idea of someone
being felt sorry for or someone feeling sorry for themselves.  I think
that's how it is used in the New Guinea Islands region.  'wanpis' is also
used to mean 'single' as in not married or not in a relationship.

jenny