[Mihalic] dimdim

Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies ipngs at global.net.pg
Mon Aug 11 09:34:46 EST 2003

Dutton (1985:17) notes that dimdim 'white man' is from the Suau language of
Milne Bay.

How extensively it may be used in TP is, of course, another question.

Dutton, Tom E.
	1985	Police Motu: Iena Sivarai (Its Story). Linguistics Series,
2. Port Moresby: University of Papua New Guinea Press.

Don

Don Niles
Head & Senior Ethnomusicologist
Music Department