[Mihalic] Mihalic - update May 2003

BURTON John John.BURTON at tsra.gov.au
Tue May 27 12:26:52 EST 2003

Folks

After having been locked out of our site for the best part of three months, I have been let in again. The site in now updated with about another 50 headwords, more cross-references, and a new note on etymology and Pacific Pidgin English
(http://coombs.anu.edu.au/SpecialProj/PNG/MIHALIC/Index.htm).

If you have problems with membership, the new ANU list processor has its own web page for us: