[Mihalic] piano definition

Vince Ohlinger vinosvd at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 13:50:06 EST 2004

I take the "definition" of piano as an insult to the intelligence of
the people that use Tok Pisin on a regular basis. No Papua New Guinean
would ever have come up with such an expression.  I heard this
"definition" a long time ago and immediately realized that it was not
something that I should repeat.

Insulted,

Vince