[Mihalic] Mihalic Tok Pisin dictionary-Goroka visit

C A Volker volker at nalik.org
Mon Mar 1 10:29:15 EST 2004

Ray,
It looks like I will be in Goroka for a week from 20 March. I'm far from
being the most active contributor to the Mihalic Tok Pisin Dictionary
Project, but I'd certainly be interested in getting together with you in
Goroka and learning more about how things are shaping up. You're still going
to be there on Wednesday, 24th March?

I'll be staying with friends in Goroka, the Kagl family, tel. 732-2151.

Regards,
Craig Volker

C. A. Volker, PhD
Madina Village
PO Box 6, Kavieng, New Ireland
Papua New Guinea

PLEASE: Text messages only!
No pics, graphics, or attachments!
volker at nalik.org
FAX: c/o Island Petroleum, Kavieng  +675-984-2327