[Mihalic] More on Phrases in Harvesting Development

Thomas H. Slone THSlone at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 05:44:45 EST 2005

I contacted Karl Benediktsson regarding nuspes and beksaitbun.  Below
is his reply.  Since we still don't know how widespread these phrases
are, I think these should not add them to the dictionary yet.  I
think that if we can determine that they are used in more than one
language group, then we should consider adding them.  For
comparisonn, consider the localized terms "kukim nus" (Mihalic, p.
117) and "karim lek" (p. 107), which are localized TP phrases.