[Mihalic] singsing kaur

John Burton john.burton at anu.edu.au
Tue Jan 31 11:08:00 EST 2006

Well might you expect these terms to be there. As it stands the Mihalic
site only offers a sample of the head entries in Mihalic's original work,
let alone revisions and new words.

Unfortunately, the process of clearing the way for a co-operative project
with the blessing of others - principally the SVD - who may have copyright
claims is taking a much longer time than anticipated. I hope list
subscribers bear with this.

Recently I was able to earn some 'free' bucks doing a couple of small TP
editorial jobs. The Dept. of Linguistics at ANU is holding this money
(about AUD500) which I propose to put towards cost of setting up a NFP
body to own the IP using the PNG Associations Act. I have put this
proposal to the SVD senior in PNG and hopefuly will get a positive reply
in due course.

John Burton