[Mihalic] Re: singsing kaur

Eby Mark markeby at azbri.com
Tue Jan 31 15:03:02 EST 2006

Actually, I had quickly referred to google myself so I was referring
to the Solomon Islands - my mistake.

http://www.ethnologue.com/show_country.asp?name=SB

My only point being that Singsing Kaur may cross language boundaries
and have achieved a Tok Pisin name that probably originated with one
of the local languages, although I don't which one.