[Mihalic] computerised corpus of Tok Pisin texts

fbla8024 at mail.usyd.edu.au fbla8024 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Mon Oct 9 11:41:41 EST 2006

I am an Honours student writing a research paper on spatial language in Tok
Pisin. My aim is to examine the various spatial terms and see if there are
patterns in the polysemy they exhibit (similarities in metaphoric and
metonymic extensions). Does anyone know of any previous work that's been
done on polysemy in Tok Pisin? I haven't been able to find any. Also, does
anyone have or know of a computerised corpus of Tok Pisin texts that I
could get hold of?

-Fiona