[Mihalic] Tok Pisin Wiktionary

John Burton john.burton at anu.edu.au
Fri Sep 21 09:36:39 EST 2007

All

I have been impossibly busy trying to secure a new contract recently so that
I just didn't have the time to compose something to send to the recent
Linguistic Society of PNG meeting in Madang. However, Matt Andrews has said
he has some thoughts in relation to getting behind the Tok Pisin Wiktionary:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Melanesia/Tok_Pisin .

Let's wait and see what Matt has to say, but it looks a bit more like what
we should be doing and maybe just the thing to accommodate entries and
material like Tom's below.

John Burton