[Nauty] Calling nauty()

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 10 15:56:01 EST 2004

Hello.  The 2nd and 3rd arguments must be given as arrays.  When
options.defaultptn = TRUE, the values in those arguments are ignored
but the arrays are still used for working purposes.  The only
argument which can be NULL in the case of options.getcanon = TRUE
is the 4th argument (active).

NILSET is an obsolete name, just use NULL.

Also check that you have defined workspace to be an array of
at least 160*NMAX setwords.

Brendan.

* Wahid Chrabakh <chrabakh at cs.ucsb.edu> [040210 15:35]: