[Nauty] Re: using nauty from C++

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 12 12:03:01 EST 2004

* ROMAN BOBER <roman300178 at yahoo.com> [040211 23:46]:
> Hello!
> I would like to know how can I integrate the nauty
> package in my c++ code? Especially I need to make all
> possipbles automorphisms of my Graph classes with the
> package.What should my makefile look?

A number of people have mentioned to me that they developed a set
of interfaces for using nauty from C++, but I don't have any of them.
I'm also not a C++ guru so wouldn't want to try developing one by myself.
On the other hand, it would be good to have a "standard" way of using
nauty in C++ that could be distributed along with nauty.

So, a question to this group:  do you have such code that you would be
willing to share?

Brendan.