[Nauty] installing nauty

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Fri Jun 4 06:50:02 EST 2004

It seems like you are missing many basic utilities from your djgpp
installation.  cmp and expr are essential for many things.   You should
keep installing packages until ./configure runs with no errors at all.

There's a chance shortg will never work as it relies on some system
calls that DJGPP does not implement.  You can avoid it by removing
"shortg" from the line of makefile that starts "gtools: ".   (Do this
to "makefile" after running ./configure, or, better, to "makefile.in"
before running ./configure.)

Brendan.

* Mike Daven <daven at msmc.edu> [040604 05:59]: