[Nauty] One prolem.

Gordon Royle gordon at csse.uwa.edu.au
Fri Apr 1 16:08:02 EST 2005

nauty gives a set of generators of the automorphism group... a quick
consideration of what would happen if the graph was K_{20} should
convince you that this is a wise design decision.

If you need to work with the whole group, then the best idea is to
transfer it into a package such as GAP ..

Gordon