[Nauty] A question.

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Feb 17 14:09:01 EST 2005

* Sterten at aol.com <Sterten at aol.com> [050216 17:51]:
> You can't even get  executables but rather will have to compile it
> by yourself in a complicated  procedure with lots of files and
> a certain chance that something is  incompatible with your operating
> system or C-compiler.

The intention is that anyone with a Unix or Unix-like system
(including Linux, MacOSX, and Windows with DJGPP or Cygwin) can
compile thus:
   ./configure ; make

Please send details of any counterexamples.

Sterten needs more effort because he uses DOS. Since I only
have limited time to work on nauty, I prefer to spend it on new
developments rather than supporting old systems. However, we can
thank Sterten for offering help to people with similar preferences.

Brendan.