[Nauty] Signal 40

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Sun Jan 23 10:55:01 EST 2005

Hi Igor,

Nauty is not capable of writing a message like "signal 40".  It looks
more like a message from the operating system, but I don't know what
it is.  The assignment of signal numbers to events differs from OS
to OS.  What OS are you using?

One thing to try (assuming you are on a Unix-like system) is to run
"limit" and try increasing the limits you see there.

Anyone else have an idea on this?

Brendan.

* igor <igor.mat at uni-mb.si> [050123 07:05]: