[Nauty] MAXN too big ?

Sterten at aol.com Sterten at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 20:35:01 EST 2005

In einer eMail vom 24.01.2005 08:00:29 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
bdm at cs.anu.edu.au:

>> if(argc=3)sscanf(argv[2],"%i",&gntk);

>Should be "argc==3".   Using -Wall gives a warning for  that.

yes, thanks. Although, on my computer it makes no  difference.

>After that it works for me.

with big graphs ? I use version 2.2  in a DOS-window under  Windows.
It always crashes after vertex 1170 is read.

> If it still crashes, try moving the two
>graphs out of  main() to reduce the stack usage.

OK. It works now !
(after I had included and removed another error..)

>Brendan.

Guenter.