[Nauty] isomorphism of graphs generated by geng

Sterten at aol.com Sterten at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 20:05:02 EST 2005

you could create the lexicographically minimal graph from each  class.
This should ensure that the requirement with the edges is  satisfied.
(does it really? delete the last 1 in the upper triangle..will it work
always ?)
That method is preferrable for some other reasons too.
I  wrote such a program some years ago, before I learned to
use Nauty. It's much  slower than Nauty, of course, and
n=10 could be already too large, but I  remember that I used
it go generate all graphs with 9 vertices  correctly.

Guenter.

In einer eMail vom 26.06.2005 09:46:30 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit schreibt
gordon at csse.uwa.edu.au: