[Nauty-list] Re: Problems installing nauty on Suse 10.1

izzy izwi at gmx.de
Wed Jul 12 02:52:46 EST 2006

Hello!

I have installed polymake 2.2.
If I run 'polymake --reconfigure' I get the following among other things:

polymake: WARNING: graph::check_iso - autoconfiguration failed:
none of the package nauty programs (dreadnaut*) found

And if I run the script show_facets:

application 'polytope';
my $p=load("cube.poly");
my @list=();
FACETS: for (my $i=0; $i<$p->N_FACETS; ++$i) { my $facet=new
Apps::polytope::RationalPolytope("facet #$i"); Modules::client("facet",
$facet, $p, $i, "-relabel"); foreach my $other_facet (@list) { next
FACETS if (check_iso($facet, $other_facet)); } push @list, $facet; }
static($_->VISUAL_GRAPH) for @list;

with the command 'polymake show_facets' I get the following:

polymake: ERROR: undefined subroutine check_iso

I have installed Javaview and the command 'polymake cube.poly VISUAL' is
working without problems.

Thanks in advance!
izzy