[Nauty-list] directed bipartite graphs using genbg and directg

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Jul 12 10:33:50 EST 2007

Excellent question!  I can add this facility in a few minutes (but
give me a day).  I will insert a switch that is already in multig:
   -f#  Use the group that fixes the first # vertices setwise

You would give it the number of vertices in the first part, such as
-f2 in your example, then it will not try to mix up the first part
of the graph with the rest. I don't foresee a problem.

Brendan.

* Anastasia <cryptovolans at gmail.com> [070712 10:26]: